Below you will find detailed information on what the Cookies , what kind of cookies use this website, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of cookies of third parties.
1. What are Cookies?
The cookies They are files that websites or applications install in the browser or on the device (smartphone, tablet or connected TV) of the user during their tour of the pages of the site or by the application, and serve to store information about their visit.
- Ensure that web pages can work correctly.
- Store the preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know the user's browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the user has visited or how long they have stayed on the website.
2. Typology, purpose and operation
The Cookies , depending on their permanence, can be divided into session cookies or permanent. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when the objective for which they serve is met (for example, so that the user remains identified in the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on its objective , cookies They can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (techniques) : These are essential for the proper functioning of the page. Normally they are generated when the user accesses the website or initiates a session in it and they are used to identify him on the website with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that, if he leaves the website, the browser or the device and at another time re-accesses said website, he will remain identified, facilitating his navigation without having to re-identify himself.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance : They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the functioning of the website, such as storing service configurations, or storing the purchase made in a shopping cart.
- Advertising : Are those that collect information about the ads shown to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user who accesses the website, that is, without expressly identifying him.
- Personalized: They collect personal information of the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of said advertising spaces.
- Geo -Location: These cookies are used to determine which country or region where the user is accessing a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Analytics : They collect information on the user's browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
3. Cookies used on this website
Below is a table with the cookies used in this website, incorporating a criterion of "level of intrusiveness " supported on a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1 : corresponds to Strictly necessary cookies for the provision of the service requested by the user.
Level 2 : corresponds to Performance cookies (anonymous) necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, of which it is only necessary to inform about its existence.
Level 3 : corresponds to Cookies managed by third parties that allow the user to follow through webs of which GOVERTIS is not the owner. Normally correspond with Advertising cookies or analytics where the user is uniquely and clearly identified.
If the user so wishes, it is possible to stop accepting the cookies browser, or stop accepting the cookies of a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the "Options" or "Preferences" of the browser menu.
The configuration of browser , for example:
Google Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Mozilla Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Apple Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Other third-party tools , available on-line, that allow users to detect cookies on each website you visit and manage your deactivation (for example, Ghostery : http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement ).
5. What happens when you disable Cookies?
Some functionalities and services may be disabled or have a different behavior than expected, for example, remain identified, keep purchases in the "shopping cart" in an e-commerce service or receive information directed to your location, among others.
6.Update of the Cookies Policy
GOVERTIS You can modify this Cookies policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes in this Cookies policy will be communicated to users either through the web or through email to registered users.
This website uses Google Analytics , a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway , Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website , compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use. Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.